The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

21 October 2011

Scarfs and Moccasin time :)

First off, I need another shopping spree. I seem to wear the same clothes week after week due to the fact I don't have a very large wardrobe due to the weight loss. This weekend I will be going to Park City, UT where they have a great selection of outlet stores... which means...more clothes :)
YAY!

Something I love to wear are scarves. It can change the look of an outfit and it makes you look more put together. You can find scarves everywhere too, but I think it's hard to find ones that really fit your style and personality. I usually am safe going with a solid color. With this choice you can always have a chance to wear it.

I decided to wear my yellow scarf today which is such a fun color. Its light, and bright.



You can wear scarves in so many different ways. That's the best part.






The look is ever changing, which makes it much more fun to wear :)

I also finally felt like I could wear my moccasins. I love wearing these, but sometimes it's just too warm, but today was the perfect temperature to sport them. If you don't have a pair, I would buy some. They are worth the money.


They are warm and stylish and personally I don't think the look ever goes out of style.

I pared my outfit with my very favorite and over worn grandma pearl earrings and my dainty knot ring.


Scarf: Tj Maxx
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Earrings, Cover up: Forever 21
Ring: Esty - muffintopdesigns


To end this post I am going to leave you with a picture of this beautiful pumpkin that my girlfriends and I made last weekend.....


So much fun to make and really can sparkle up your home or apt. All you need is a pumpkin, glue and glitter. So easy and cheap and it can really go a long way. You can have them out for 2 months. October and November :)

Have such a fun weekend, and I'll post on Sunday my finds from the weekend :)
Love from Lemon and I :)