The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

29 November 2011

"Shake it Out....."

"And our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn"

I have been obsessed with the new "Florence and the Machine" Album "Ceremonials" lately. Every song on the album is life changing. However, the song "Shake it Out" is a song that I can't get out of my head. The beat is unstoppable to your feet and head. it's addicting and an addiction I am not giving up. After listening to the lyrics it plays even more with my emotions more than ever.... 

Listen to Shake it Out... if you feel the need to put yourself in an incredible enlightening mood. Personally I think the song is so courageous.


Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: A Native American store in Moab
Hat: Unknown ( I cannot remember where I bought this ? )
Smile: Brought to you by Sunshine.

Today was a great day full of laughs with my friends and I can't say that much gets better than that. I am so thankful I have such great minded people that surround me. 

A great laugh was surrounded a little "alien" cat as I call him whom my friends decorated with festive antlers.... he wasn't too pleased by this maneuver but with being the smallest mammal in the home he had to deal.

No matter what happens to you, at the end of the day just "Shake it Out".... 
From the love of my friend Nick.... Cheers :)
Love you all!!!



XOXO.