The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

27 November 2011

Red Lipstick and Over Sized Cardigans....

I know I already posted this morning, but I just love Sunday's. They are my favorite day of the week I would have to say. Sadly tomorrow is Monday and the week begins again,  but like I have said in the past it's the only day I get to be lazy and spend the day roaming around town with my boyfriend. We only get one day a week that we both have off, so I do cherish the time we spend together.

We went to breakfast at a place both of us have only been to once, it was delicious....
We will be going more often. 
We shared stories of our passions about life and the many trips we want to take around the globe over cup after cup of coffee....
It was beautiful....



Another day with red lipstick. And over sized cardigans.

Pants: Nordstrom Rack
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Watch: Ripcurl
Glasses: Rayban

Today I decided I would also raid some second hand stores. This is a hobby I haven't done in years, but decided "what he hell.." and found some great finds for less than 30 dollars.....


After high school I found myself afraid of places like this. Of course they can be odd at times, but I feel with thrift stores you allow yourself to get creative. With such cheap prices you can find yourself trying things you normally wouldn't. Not always will you find a treasure, but when you do it's always worth the time you spent searching isle to isle....

So ladies, I suggest going to your nearest second hand store and seeing what fun things you can find. I am a true believer in "someones trash is someone else's treasure...."

Happy Sunday!!!!!