The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

27 December 2011

Oh, the Holidays!

I am going to start off by saying I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!
If you follow this blog you have probably noticed I haven't posted in a VERY long time.
There has been something to celebrate every day for the past week and I'm still trying to recover.
So....this is how I am going to share this post...
Pictures.
Just pictures!



























** If you ever get concerned with the condition of the house, my parents are house flippers and are re-doing everything**
** Also, if you are concerned with the state of my mind my family is in and the careless faces... we were under a very high influence of cocktails starting at 10 am**

Love you all!!!
More to come!
XOXO.