The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

18 January 2012

Spoiled.

Hey Hey Hey!
This will probably be a short post, but I just wanted to share with you a few things from the past couple days.

Well, first off, I bought these.....
I'm so excited! I have always been into high top shoes and love this pair due to the color and simplicity.
They are what I would call a "pale green."
I have never bought a pair of Ked's, and I am hoping that this pair of kicks will change my mind about them.
I think what I love most about this brand the most is how simple all the styles are.
Also, what's great is right now on the Ked's website all the shoes are one sale......
Not to mention ladies.... I have a coupon for FREE shipping :)
Coupon: kedswelcome2011
Now, Go...Go..Go!!!


My January Birchbox came!!!!
Also, it's the best one I have received yet!
Let me tell you about it....
Viva La Juicy perfume sample ( I mean who doesn't love this smell ? )
Stila eyeliner  ( I have been DYING to buy this, then I got it! - and a FULL size! )
Larabar mini ( Well, I'm already obsessed, but it was SO cute! )
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy face wash ( Creamy! )
Birchbox magnet ( glam for my fridge )
VMW Hypoallergnics Everything lotion ( I'm excited for this one - face and body lotion )



I love, love, love these little sampler's at Whole Foods.
Right now they are 2 for $5 and they are the perfect for me.
I'm that girl who NEEDS to have 3 or more items to call it a meal so this just compliments my appitiete perfectly.
I like to get 3 or 4 to eat for dinner or snacks throughout the day.
Most of them are gluten free, which is wonderful!
My favorites :
1) Tofu Curry
2 ) Balsamic Beets
3) Vegan Salad
4) Black Bean Quinoa


My new blue nails!
What'a think?
They are so fun.
I'm starting to get a little more creative with my nails.
It's adventurous and different!


Sooooo.......
I love this drawing and tried my best to re-create it....


Silly? I'm sure - but it's fun to try an mimic a cartoon ( ha! )

Hope you had as much fun as I did :)
Love.
XOXO.