The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

29 October 2011

Messy Hair and CoCo Jumpers....

This Halloween I was Ke$ha and had so much fun with the look. Unfortunately I felt as if I was just myself but more glitter on my face than normal? I used all my own clothes and the only things I bought were feather earrings and a gold necklace that I think I would wear both again.....so it was pretty successful.


Throughout the night I would fall more in love with my hair, even though it's not much different than normal, it was a little more crazy and I had added random braids....
I ended up loving the look so much I decided I was going to keep up with it, maybe more subtle, but I love the random braids and added more hairspray than the usual few sprays....
I personally just don't think I have enough hair to pull it off the right way...
( I would also understand if you don't see a difference than my normal hair... it's just not as structured as it usually is )




I put a lot of salt spray in my hair which really gives it more texture. If you don't want to buy salt spray like me its SO easy to make. Just get a bottle you don't use anymore and add salt, conditioner, water and lemon juice. Shake and use.... 

This was fun little number I bought in the summer but honestly haven't had the bravery to sport it but I'm going to try to do so tonight. I am partially into jumper or rompers. They are such a hassle sometimes, however I did find this full body jumpsuit and NEEDED to have it. 





What do you think?
( P.S. Ha- I just noticed you can see Lemon sleeping in the back! )

Jumper: Billabong- CoCo Jumper

Have a lovely weekend everyone! Sorry I haven't posted as often as I should. Last week was a nightmare with school and one of my best friends come in town ( yay!!!!! ) so I have been kinda busy!
Live it up!

Enjoy!