The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

26 January 2012

Hue's

This morning I ran my ass to work.
Something I seem to be doing more often than not.
Of course my alarm chose not to go off this morning.
I woke up to the light coming through my windows and my first reaction was...
"boy it's light outside - weird?"
I closed my eyes again.
Ah!
I jumped out of bed and looked at my phone.
7:58.
I get to work usually around 8:10ish so I was FREAKING out!
You should have seen me this morning. I was the definition of a chicken with it's head cut off.
Toothbrush in my mouth, washing my face and trying to feed my cat while she is following me around meowing and rubbing her agile body all over my legs...
I'm honestly surprised I didn't get my bathroom mirror and see that the cat food was on my face and the face wash was in my mouth.
It was hectic.

To the point, I had no idea's of the ensemble I was putting together.
Just grab a shirt, grab some pants, grab shoes.... is all I was thinking.
When I got to work I looked in the mirror and realized I had put together an outfit all in the same hue.
Kind of weird I must admit.
I look like a blob of blueish/greyish... that's it.
And obviously this enlightened me to what my favorite colors to wear are.







I also added a few pics of my hair just so you can see how it turns out once you wash it.
Yes I washed it last night after I colored it.
I just wanted to see it's staying power.
Result : It stays.

Have a good night everyone!!!!!!
LOVE.
XOXO.