The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

29 January 2012

The End of a Weekend.

Hey everyone.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend.
I know I did.
Had a lot of girl time and fun with family.

The week started out a bit rough.
Early in the week I was slightly sick.
The mid week brought weird and embarrassing moments.
First. My cat ate floss.
Has your cat/dog ever done this?
She came into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth and realized she found something in the trash she couldn't resist trying to recover.
I noticed it was floss and said " Lemon, no!"
Of course if you know anything about cats... they don't give a crap about what is coming out of your mouth.
I thought after 3 times of telling her this and stopping her attempts she got the idea.
Little did I know that she had snuck around to the other side of the bathroom garbage and found another piece.
Once I realized what was happening half of the gloss was down her gullet.
I tried to get it out but she ran... and fast.
Once I got to her she was finishing up the rest of the string and bam. It was done. She ate it. All.
She positioned her head towards me and gave me a face like.." Yeah I ate it. What are you going to do?"
Damn it.
I read all over the Internet that it should be safe, however once the floss passes it might not all come out and I might have to pull the rest out.
GAG me. I hope this doesn't happen.
I'll keep you updated about my experience if it does....
Maybe even a picture? Kidding!

Second. Going to the grocery store and your debit card declines.
Urg, this is the WORST.
I have only had this happen twice in my life and both were due to new debit cards that I stupidly hadn't activated yet.
However, this was different.
I had no idea why this was happening? 
I knew I had money in my account, AND had just gotten paid.
Sadly the reason....
Two purchases went through that morning that I had forgotten about and I hadn't transferred money from my savings account into my checking.
I of course had to leave the grocery store in shame.
Head down.
Embarrassed.

The weekend however was different.....
It was fun. Just fun.

Finally got my new kicks!
Love.



Girls night.
Drinks, snacks and gossip galore.



Sharing the wealth of pink strands.

New Sunglasses.

Lets just say an ADULT in my family drew this.

I still have pink hair.

Also went to Brunch with my dearest Dana.
It was delicious.

Let me lastly share with you my new OBSESSION of food blogs...

You need to check it out.
Every recipe is inspirational. 

Have a lovely week everyone.
I know I will!
LOVE.
XOXO.