The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

26 March 2012

The NEW apt!!!!

Hey, hey, hey!!!
So I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of my new apt.
I still have quite a few things to add and I still need to move things from one room to another, but so can get a gist of what I did this weekend: here it is.

Bathroom.

Bedroom.

Dining Room.

Kitchen.

Living Room.
** Picture's were taken before the apt was cleaned **

Last night was the first night that I slept over at the new abode and it was wonderful.
I usually get frightened waking up in the middle of the night alone, but let me tell you this, this apartment has a very comforting feeling.
There wasn't a time I woke up in the night that I didn't feel safe and at ease that I just fell right back to my zzzzz's.
I know that for some of you this isn't a problem, but for me... I'm a real scaredy cat.

****************
I cannot wait to get new pieces for the rooms and new decor.
It's going to be quite the adventure.
Today I put up a ton of white lights and I can't wait to see what they look like tonight when it's dark.
I hope its peaceful and beautiful.

*****************
Also, Saturday night I saw one of my favorite people in the world live:
JEFF CORWIN!
If I didn't have a huge crash on him before ( which I did ), I have an even bigger one now.
He is hilarious and adorable and his passion and understanding of animals/nature is extremely motivating. 










****************
I want to also say thank you to everyone who sent me birthday love :)
I seriously have the best friends in the whole world.
I feel so lucky!
Wednesday night we went out for a mellow night and everyone who came, I love you!

Amanda and I.

The Ladies.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week :)
LOVE.
XOXO.