The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

29 March 2012

Skirts have Sprung.

So exciting that the weather is finally changing.
It's getting warmer, there is more sunlight in the nightly hours, birds are chirping and bright green leaves are sprouting from every dull and grey tree...
It's beautiful.

The best part?
Skirt weather!!!
I love skirts in the spring/summer and I wear them every chance I get.







I added a fun bright colored scarf, gold feather earrings and my favorite moccasins.
My favorite skirts are the spandex type ones that hug your body.
You can make them sexy or very casual as I did with more laid back accents.
If you don't have one, I highly suggest grabbing one, and if you are like me H&M is the perfect place to snatch one for yourself :)
( Also in every color possible.... )

**************************

Updates on my apt....
Well, there isn't much more to say except that fact I'm happy as a clam and I love living on my own.
My apartment is so comforting and really puts me at ease.
The best part?
I am RIGHT down town.
I can walk everywhere.
On Tuesday I met up with one of my greatest friends Danika for lunch and it took me seriously 5 minutes to get to the heart of downtown.
It was incredible.
I loved being able to walk out my front door with my headphones in and just start walking.
This location is going to be incredibly prime for summer festivities....

**********************
Birthday.
Well, I turned 25.
A number that used to frighten me, but when the day actually came I was pleasantly surprised.
Sometimes I get worried with myself that I haven't accomplished everything I could have in the time I have had since high school, but in reality, that isn't the case.
I have done much that I am proud of and moving out on my own has really been the peak of my growth.

For my birthday it was mellow and wonderful.
I saw all of my closest friends and had such a wonderful evening.
Dinner. Drinks. Cupcakes.
It doesn't get better.


Let's keep this good weather-a-coming and good vibes in the air :)
That's what this time of the year is ALL about.
Re-growth.
Do something you have always wanted to do...
Talk to someone you have always wanted to but were too afraid to do so....
Put yourself out there for all the world to see....
It's what life is about :)

***********************
Real quick boy crazy moment:
Garrett Hedlund.





Pardon me while I go excuse myself.....
Whew....

 
LOVE.
XOXO.