The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

29 September 2011

Harem Pants.....

Hey Everyone!!!
So, today I wore a new clothing item I have never tried and got many compliments.. I was actually very surprised...... Harem pants.


When I bought them I was all about them, but when I brought them home I wasn't so sure I made such a great decision. The past few weeks they have been tucked into my pant drawer. I would look at them everyday and have the thought to myself......" maybe today is the day?" It never was.
I was too worried of what people would think, and that I would look like a dork so I kept them in the bottom drawer until.... today....and I'm glad that I took the chance.



When I first put on the outfit this morning I paired the pants with a pin striped tie button up. I added a chunky belt and my sequin shoes. I loved it. I think it looked very sophisticated and put together. However, because it was a school day I decided it might tone it down a little bit so I took off the pin strip shirt and threw on a white t-shirt....


Yepp... I'm in to it!
For my jewelry choice I decided to go with gold accents to match with the brown pants....


( I know this is the shirt I was wearing previously, but I kept the same jewelry on )

Pants: Forever 21
Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Love Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack


I think if you have ever had an interest in them, you should do yourself a favor and buy a pair. I got so many compliments on how cute they were today I couldn't even believe it.... I wonder what they will look like with boots?
What do you think about Harem pants???