The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

24 October 2011

Office Romance....

Most days I come to work I don't feel as if I dressed the part. Maybe I dress too casual or not under dress code but today I feel as if I play the part and play the part well.

I wore one of my favorite ruffle blouses with a great soft blazer. I think that this blazer is so much fun because its more like a sweater than anything. It's comfortable, cute and warm.



I decided to wear a fun and colorful pair of wedges. I think that they add a playful quality to my "office" look :)
I also need to get these out of my closet before the snow comes and I can't wear them at all....



( If you can also see the length of my pant. These are the pants I bought yesterday and shared on my blog the post before. I think they are a very lovable length. Keeps the look youthful.)

I decided on a pair of shell earrings today that my mother gave me earlier this year. I LOVE getting jewelry from my mother that she used to wear. I think its so special :)



They are so beautiful with all of the colors of the shells outside layer. The amazing thing about these earrings is that if you flip them over you can see that they are real shells, not the fake kind you buy these days. They are thick and grindy. I decided I would also add a little more color and "bling" with my gold "love" bracelets. I just love these. Much more fun than any of my others.


I decided to keep my hair down and straiten just the bottom part. I pulled half my bangs to the side and clipped them.


P.S. I'm so happy that my bangs have grown out from the length they were. I can now do things with them :)

Blouse: Macy's
Sweater Blazer: TJ Maxx
Pants: The Gap
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Hope once in a while you get to dress like a lady of the office :) It does something to you, makes you feel more professional which add's a type of confidence to your step :)

Enjoy!