The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

27 February 2012

JGL

This is pretty ridiculous that I am doing this and extremely selfish, but I am pretty much only doing this for my own pleasure.
I would like a place I can go to look at pictures of JGL whenever I want and not have to rummage around.
This is my place.
Now let me be......
:)






















Let me leave you with this little number :)

This second clip I am sharing of him is one of a few little shorts that he produces and acts in. I love watching them and it shows his true talent and his creative mind.

Reason's I love JGL:
- First off, he is adorable.
- I love that he seems to be an old soul. When I say this I mean that he likes older more sophisticated things in life. He expresses those in his fashion, music, movies, hobbies and books.
- He is manly and very smart.
- Funny
- Musically talented
- Goofy laugh. I love it. To me it's so different that I ever would expect when I look at him. It's so deep.
I guess the list could go on....but I'll stop here.
Ugggggg!

LOVE.
XOXO.