The life I live....



I'm a music lover who at the end of the day wants to feel as if she lived that day the best she could. Creating an amazing meal, hanging out with the amazing people I call friends, rocking out to some amazing tunes, buying a great piece of clothing or wearing bright pink lipstick..... Im optimistic about life and highlighting the moments that make it unique....

18 March 2012

APT. Part 2.

Finally done....
With cleaning and prepping at least.
Today we painted the bathroom and kitchen and added some new lights and decor.

New bathroom.....

New kitchen! 
( My mother even helped me paint the little knobs on the drawers green :) )

New dining room.
I am so excited about this room.
Finally I can sit down at an average table to dine.

Putting up the tape before painting.

Painting.
( Yes, that is full on white jumpsuit my father wanted me to wear in order not to ruin my clothes, even though all I was in was black stretch pants and my Whistler Blackcomb ski shirt )

Took out appliances to clean behind them.
Yuck.
But, off course to the Catton's it's necessary.

My AMAZING parents!
I couldn't have done anything without them.

Lunch/Dinner = Linner.
Made and personalized by Torrey.
This completely made my day :) 
Thanks Torrey :) <3.

Now, the week ahead, there is plenty to do.
Packing.
Cleaning the old apt.
Buying new things for the new apt.
Homework.
Work.
Social life.
The list goes on....

At least once everything is done and I am moved into my new apt, I can celebrate my birthday on the 26th stress free :)
That's what I'm looking forward too.
Perfect!

LOVE.
XOXO.